Carmel Sparx 2023

Carmel Sparx 2023
On 25th February 2023, our college had an event to spark the creativity of young minds through music, dance, games and many more activities. The event was for the staff, faculty and the students. The students along with our professors participated in the onstage and offstage events.

Flash Mob 
Our teachers also took part in the flash mob and we were thrilled and delighted at their amazing performance. They performed on the song Dreamers by Jeon Jungkook and  Fahad Al Kubasi
 The beats of the loud music and the perfect sync with the song pricked my skin with goosebumps. 
Flash Mob by The Professors
I am truly grateful to our college to have given us such a lovely opportunity to showcase our talents and interests and I find myself journaling this day in the diary of my memories.

-Benecia Fernandes

Picture Credits: Benecia Fernandes

Comments