Distinguished Gentleman


 The richest cat in the entire world had like 7 million but all this guy does is eat, sleep and get on my nerves. But I love him even though I have new scratches everyday. At times I can't help but envy this brat. When he gets in trouble for knocking objects, his in for a yell but one peep in his amber eyes and your anger melts. 

History says that ancient Egyptians would shave off their eyebrows when their cats died. You will be surprised to know the lengths one can go for their pets. 
 Gentlecat
From bites to cat hair to zoomies at 3 am and pouncing on me out of nowhere. If you hit him to discipline him then he will hit you twice. Sometimes I can feel his judgemental eyes on me and that makes me question "What is going on in his tiny cat head?".


As soon as it's 5.30 or 6 in the morning, he will wake the entire house. Not because we overslept but because his hungry. As I write this blog, I can hear him crying for my attention. This little furball holds a major place in my heart and I will cherish him as long as I can.

~Benecia Fernandes

Picture Credit: Benecia Fernandes 


Comments